Bussiness Support Center
US Dollarstore is a full-service business support center. Whether it's merchandise -- in a variety of categories and sizes -- POS leasing rentals or training services, we do it all!
Here is a brief description of some of the products and services
US Dollarstore provides for
US Dollarstore business owners:
- Start-up Assistance
- Real Estate. Site selection assistance and lease negotiation.
- Construction. Computer-aided store design and layout
- Sourcing of high-quality, low-cost fixtures & material Specification.
- Signage Specification
- Inventory selection & display
- Classroom & on the job training
- Worldwide Order System. Web-enabled inventory management and an affordable store operating system.
- Opening Support
- Grand Opening. Support personnel to assist in store set-up.
- Training. Comprehensive three-phase training program, including in-store and classroom training.
- Field Support. A field representative works with you throughout the opening of your first store location.
- Continued Support
- Training. Regularly updated, comprehensive operations manual; sales and customer-service training materials.
- Marketing. Local marketing, advertising and promotion materials.
- Communications. Franchise operator meetings with
US Dollar Store management throughout the world; franchise-elected International Advisory Council with regional representatives; company-subsidized annual franchise convention.
Company Profile | Services | Support | Training | Franchisee's |
Disclaimer: The communications made through this web site should not be
construed as an offer to sell a franchise in, nor are the
communications directed by or on behalf of US Dollar Store to the
residents of California or any jurisdiction that requires
registration of a franchise prior to offering and selling the
franchise in that jurisdiction. No franchises will be sold to any
resident of any such jurisdiction until the offering has been duly
registered and declared effective by such jurisdiction and the
required Franchise Disclosure Document, if any, has been delivered
to the prospective franchisee before the sale in compliance with